Traditional Thai Massage
Thai Traditional Massage
Massage is based on pressure points along ten key energy lines of the body, which power all physical, mental and emotional processes. If there is an energy imbalance, the body's harmony is disrupted, causing pain and disease. Massaging along these key energy lines can break energy blockage, stimulate the circulation and restore general well - being. In this form of massage, the recipient is fully - clothed, in a loose-fitting top and pants.
The massage is done on a mat and the massage therapist employs a variety of yoga stretches to improve range of motion and deep-pressure massage to stimulate circulation.
Benefits of Thai Massage
• Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system.
• Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure.
• Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscle, increase mobility.
• Improve breathing.
• Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages.
• Improves athletic performance .
• Help arthritis and back pain.
• Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems.
• Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases.
• Slow the aging process.
Mental Benefits of Thai Massage
• Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance.
• Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration.
• Clear and calm your mind.
• Help you gain mental clarity.
Psychological effects of Thai Massage
• Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety.
• Help people boost their inner energy levels.
• Develop discipline and self-control.
• Achieve better health, increases health and vitality.
• Raise the energy level and stamina.
• Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence).
$80 1 hour
$115 1.5 hours
$150 2 hours